Thursday, February 21, 2013

02/20/13

Hey Family!
This week was super good! The best part was the baptism last Wednesday! There were more people there than there usually is in sacrament meeting haha. We had investigators, members, less active members. everything! It was super spiritual too. After Jacó got dunked he said he wanted to do it again it felt so good haha. I'll try and send some fotos, but the computer house we are at is super ghetto. This last week has really just been visiting members with my companion because he is finishing his mission today! Oh and some big news, I got transferred too! I'm in Ipés, João Pessoa agora, in the city for real now. It came as a surprise that I was transferred too. Normally they don't send both the missionaries out of the area. I'm excited though, change is always a good thing. So yeah not to much exciting. My new companion is American and he is from the san juan islands. Good luck with your interview mom! And congrats to Cam, placing at state is a big deal! I didn't ever get a video from dad, only photos. I think i'll have more to say Monday, but I love you all and hope this week goes great for y'all! Oh and I'd love to get Tyler and Sawyers emails!

Love Elder Brady Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment