Thursday, April 18, 2013

04/15/13

AHHHHHHHH hes coming down here to Brazil! I called it! So I don't know too much about Belem, but I live with a guy from there. It does rain a lot. But its super hot too! And its gonna be super sweet, I'm super excited for Cams! Parabéns buddy!  I got the Easter package this week! Thank you so much mom! The only other thing I could think of for a birthday package is maybe a Seattle sounders jersey. I can buy towels here so I think it would just be better to do that. I'm super glad to hear that everyone is doing well though! The shoes I have a still good, I'm still using my first pair so that's good! So this week was pretty good! We started off the week well. Then Tuesday we taught a lesson with Sister Hall in the chapel with a lady that does all the printing for the mission. She was really receptive and the spirit was super strong. It was kinda a weird lesson though. We showed here the whole church, then we gave her a blessing because she has problems with kidney stones. Then we watched the prophets talk from conference Sunday morning. We have another lesson with her this Thursday. The craziest part of the whole lesson was that at the end Sister Hall surprised everyone even herself I think and challenged her to be baptized, and she accepted. So this week we have to get everything all figured out for her. Then Wednesday we had interviews with President Hall and training from Sister Hall. She was still talking about the lesson and telling everyone about it haha. Even President Hall mentioned it to us. Then President told me I'm helping another elder that I live with because I'm running with him in the mornings and work out with him. It was kind of funny. Friday morning kinda sucked though. Elder Felix and I, the other Elder we live with left the house super early to find a doctor so that I can do physical therapy down here. We walked like all the way to the beach looking for the place and then found out that it was on the other side of the city. So we walked there. When we finally found the place they told us that the doctor we need to see only works on Monday at noon. So then we had to walk all the way back to our house. Like 3 and a half hours of solid walking haha. That's really all that happens this week with me. Love you all and I hope y'all have a good week!
Com amor,
Elder Brady Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment